dimanche 6 juin 2010

Sunday Mood - Et bien dansez maintenant #25


I think every spring or summer i got my Kinks-time. And this song is one of my favorite ever. It sounds so amazingly modern and punchy. Don't you think?

Offtopic: And i really believe that weather is laughing at me! Every morning, while i'm working so hard, it's fucking sunny and hot. Then i drive back home, take a shower, wear a simple summertime dress and flowery ballerinas and when i intend to run outside for an "iced tea-novel readings-sunbath" afternoon, it's just so cloudy and depressing.
I'll probably stay white-chick style all summer long. AGAIN.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

♥ Pensez à vous abonner au suivi par e-mail de votre commentaire, car malheureusement je ne reçois pas vos coordonnées et je ne peux rien vous offrir de mieux qu'un commentaire-réponse. ♥